- About free entitlement to funding for 2,3 and 4 year olds or have a look at this leaflet and here is a link. The new national Government gateway to check eligibility and apply is here. Yet more information is on ‘Childcare Choices’.
- For a range of useful information and to give feedback about Stampers, or to make a complaint, you can contact Ofsted :
- tel. 0300 123 123
- Email – email@example.com
- Post – Ofsted, Piccadilly Gate, Store Street, Manchester, M1 2WD
- Introduction to Tapestry online learning journals – Stampers uses the Tapestry online system for keeping a record of what your child is doing at Stampers and to keep track of their progress.
- Childcare Choices – all about Government support with childcare costs, including 15-30 hours free childcare for 3-4 year olds, Tax-free childcare, tax credits, Universal credit, vouchers, and support while you study
- 2 year old entitlement – instant online checker and phone number The education admin will be handling calls from now on for parents who cannot use the online checker i.e. parents of Looked After Children or adopted children or those whom are getting a incorrect result can call 01670 622391.
- How to keep your children safe online, for example if they are using your iPad or phone.
- About services for families of young children
- Stamfordham First School – including a Stampers section, Newsletters, term dates, and more…
- School dinner menus (your child can have a school dinner brought through to Stampers from school)
- Nursery World magazine – Subscription needed – but well worth it as there is loads of information for parents and carers as well as information about early years education
website with free resources to support maths:
- A game for children to listen to sounds from the environment
- Lovely article about ‘deep learning’
- LGBT Family Group – Seaton Valley Childrens CentreFor Dads, Mums and Carers who identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and/or Transgender and their children.This is open to families living in the Northumberland area with children under 12 Transport may be available. For more information please contact Dorothy on 0191 2375184 or 07951838328 more information can be found here.
- Woodwork in the Early Years Stampers have started to do woodwork with the older children, but could do with some help. If you are able to offer any skills or resources please let Siobhan know eg a vice; balsa wood and other wood eg pine off cuts (wood that is soft enough to make fingernail indent).
Follow the link above and have a read of the above article, which links to a booklet. Both are fantastic and easy and quick to read, and give lots of practical advice and reassurance, as well as reasons why woodwork is such a good thing to do even with young children.